InFocus HR Consulting was founded by Ian Williams, our Chief Strategist. Ian will undertake any initial consultations and as a result will support the majority of our clients directly. Therefore, depending on your specific need we also have access to a range of associates and partners. We’ve worked hard to ensure they align to our ways of thinking and values, so come and find out who we are!
Hello from Ian, our Founder & Chief Strategist. Ian gained significant experience in a number of senior level positions within leading food retailer and financial services businesses as well as a global charity/education organisation. Having lived and worked in Asia and travelled extensively for work he has built unique global experience.
- End to end support for the people elements of mergers, acquisitions, integrations & divestments. So for example due diligence and implementation planning.
- People technology business case, vendor selection and change management.
- People services business case and the introduction of new services, for example policy & advice and global mobility.
- Business Management set up and delivery in the People function. For example setting up risk, finance, strategy & planning, project delivery, continuous improvement, supplier management and analytics.
- Organisational Design at a role, team, functional or organisational level.
- Director HR, Global Network – leading a team of 7 Regional People Directors, in addition to 230 people team colleagues and responsibility for circa 10k employees across 110 countries.
- Head of Global HR Operations – Investment committee sign-off for a business case for new people technology. Implementing operational & business management changes to a people team.
- HR Chief Operating Officer Asia – strategy planning and implementing business management principles.
- Asia, Head of HR Integration & Divestment – responsible for divesting businesses in the region and integrating an acquired business.
- Head of HR Functional Integration – responsible for HR due diligence & integration planning covering a 3k strong HR function.
- Head of International HR Shared Services – deployment of people technology, setting up international operations and consequently the creation of a new in house global mobility team.
- Various Programme Manager roles and Head of HR Programme Delivery – securing seven figure funding sums. As a result the functions were able to invest in new people technology and implement changes to people services.
Strategists – These individuals see the future. They engage others with a clear direction that brings focus to action